Design / Re-design
you've created an object and you want a neat picture for it? with some re-design?
Just give :
• a picture of the original object. it can be clothing, artefact, weapon, anything but NOT a character (for a character add +10
• If you just want a neat picture of it ( abstract background + shading ) or if you want me to add details/make a new design for it.
The deviation in example is a re-design for an eye of ender ( minecraft ). see credits in deviation page.
Indexed colours work
artwork with a specific number of colours (from 2 to 6 )
it can be anything including hd wallpaper, portraits, scenes, ,
•not more than 3 characters, not more than 2 full bodies.
•Not breaking the commission rules.
you must give :
• a description of what you want (if it's a specific character, give a link to a ref sheet/picture
• in what style ( realistic, anime, comics, punkish, etc. . . )
•if it's a wallpaper, give your screen size / resolution.
•if you want specific colours ( ex "I want everything to be white and black, except for a red rose" ), tell them.
can draw 1 or 2 characters or objects with or without background
you must give as many details as you can about what you want to be drawn and in what style
for greyscale ( 5th example )or detailed background add 5
portrait with simple background
half body portrait with full shading and abstract background.
you MUST :
- give a link to a picture (or ref sheet ) of your character.
- Tell if your character is to be considered as creepy/dark/sexy/cute/impressive/ funny/etc.. for me to decide of how the picture will impact viewers. ( in the first example, the character is considered as creepy ).
Anything, Maximum quality
wallpaper quality picture With 1~4 characters, not +18 rated.
• Try to put the maximum details in your request to make sure I won't spend 24 hours painting something you won't like.
• If you want something that breaks my commissions rules, add +10 points (for porn and other 'forbidden' stuff^^)
NB : if you want a wallpaper, don't forget to tell me your screen size / resolution.
I can make digital and traditional tutorials.
give me a picture/example of what you'd like to draw, I'll explain it step by step like this :